Friday, April 11, 2008

Chapter Three: Al draagt een app een gouden ring het is, en blijft, een lelijk ding...

All of which leads me to here, Maastricht and euforic's web2share workshop.

Apart from now speaking fluent Dutch (I think the title says it all). I've learned loads already and we haven't even got onto wikis properly yet. It feels like we have the basics in place but are missing out on lots of tricks. All the time we spend on recording and editing our podcasts and we haven't even got them on itunes! I feel a bit overwhelmed about the work ahead but the potential is obvious...

Any way back to wikis. Yesterday I filmed a few of the workshop participants speaking about their experiences with wikis. Unfortunately there was only time to edit one of them, but here she is.

No comments: